Attorney at Law
Adam Uszynski was born in San Antonio, Texas. He received his undergraduate degree in Political Science from Texas Tech University in 2006. Adam received his Juris Doctorate from Texas Tech University School of law in 2010. Later that year, he joined the firm Meier, Bradicich & Moore, LLP (formerly Marr, Meier and Bradicich, L.L.P.) focusing on estate planning, probate, real estate, oil and gas, and business formation/operation.
A Texas native, he enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, hunting and other outdoor pursuits.
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Real Estate
- Oil & Gas
- Business Formation/Operation
Areas of Practice
- Texas, 2010
- Texas Tech University School of Law, Lubbock, Texas. JD - 2010
- Texas Tech University, Lubbock, Texas. B.A. Political Science, cum laude - 2006
- State Bar of Texas – Real Estate Probate and Trust Law Section
- Victoria County Bar Association
- Corpus Christi Estate Planning Council
- College of the State Bar of Texas
Contact Meier, Bradicich & Moore, LLP to schedule a confidential meeting with an attorney at our firm
who can help you determine the best course of action to address your legal issues.