Attorney at Law
- Lisa Harvey-Moore joined the firm Meier, Bradicich & Moore, LLP (formerly Marr, Meier and Bradicich, L.L.P.) in 1999 and has been a partner with the firm since 2006. Her area of practice focuses on general civil litigation, family law litigation, and probate litigation. She is also a certified mediatior.
- Lisa's practice primarily includes working on cases filed in Victoria County, Texas and the surrounding counties of DeWitt County, Jackson County, Calhoun County, Refugio County, Goliad County and Lavaca County, Texas.
- Complex Divorce/Property Cases; Child Custody; Interstate Custody Issues & UCCJEA
- Civil Litigation; Banking; Secured Transactions; Oil/Gas Litigation; Probate Litigation
- Certified Mediator with Mediation practice for family law and civil cases
Areas of Practice
- Texas, May 27, 1999
- South Texas College of Law, Houston, Texas. JD - 1999
- Mary Hardin Baylor University, Belton. Masters of Business Association - 1995
- Texas A&M, College Station. B.S. Degree – 1992
- Member in good standing, State Bar of Texas
- Member, The College of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, Texas Family Law Foundation
- Member, Family Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- Member, Family Law Council - August 2012 to present; Membership Committee - 2012-2013; Bylaws Committee - 2013-2014; and Pro Bono Committee 2012-2014
- Member, Victoria County Bar Association
- Admitted to practice in Texas, May 27, 1999
- Admitted to practice in the United States District Court, Southern District of Texas, November 17, 2000
- Certified Mediator, Dispute Resolution Center, 40 Hour Basic Mediation Course, June 2006 and 30 Hour Family Mediation Certificate, January 2011
- Marr, Meier & Bradicich, L.L.P., Attorneys at Law, Victoria, Texas, May 8, 1999 to December 21, 2012
- Meier, Bradicich, and Moore LLP, Attorneys at Law, Victoria, Texas, December 21, 2012 to present
Contact Meier, Bradicich & Moore, LLP to schedule a confidential meeting with an attorney at our firm
who can help you determine the best course of action to address your legal issues.